Any one speaks english in this group and would like to talk a bit about the Holy

Utilisateur anonyme - 22 juil. 2010 à 18:52
 Utilisateur anonyme - 22 août 2010 à 18:19
I personally went to Eretz Israël four or five times, each of these trips were more than passionately interesting; I'd like to exchange formally on this subject with english speaking people, in order to improve my level by writing more about these travel experiences yet using english as a media to communicate with, in a free open way. So here's my question now: "How many official languages is the State of Israel using in fact ( apart from all the languages spoken in this Babelical Land by natives from such a huge bunch of different countries that I could not tell u how many they are, but certainly not less than a hundred...when you've been once standing in a bus station anywhere in the Country, waitin' for yer Shirut to come and pick you up back to your little kibbutz, you may know it very well how many different newspapers, written in so many different mother tongues. So, anyone could light up my little mind of me?

A voir également:

1 réponse

Utilisateur anonyme
22 août 2010 à 18:19
I do speak English and have been to Israel 6 times for the last two years. Alex